Thursday, January 29, 2009

Maiden Voyage

     I am new to the blogging thing.  I had one once upon a time on Live Journal, but I only did that for some college friends.  I just found out that a relative started one here, and inspired by his candor, I decided to start one to have an outlet for my random thoughts.  For any who read this, the thoughts are sometimes funny and bizarre, and sometimes they are little nuggets of recently acquired wisdom.  I am going to try to make this a weekly thing, and if you decide to read my blog, I am going to thank you in advance for being my cyber-listening ear. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm hooked! Who wouldn't like a profile picture that cute! - Ruth (I'm your 1st follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blog Land. I look forward to your thoughts; bizarre, funny, and wise.

    Darryl

    ReplyDelete